Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good bye to the Flip Flops

Boy, fall/autumn is here! the weather is cool at nights -warm enough for the heat to be turned on and although its still nice during the day we are having chilly nights of like 30-40 degrees the past few nights, even woke to a frost yesterday morning.

I'm not ready for wearing jeans/pants and coats yet, I'm still stuck on shorts and tank tops and finally broke out my sneakers and winter shoes, hating to say good bye to the flip flops.
Although I still wore flip flops this past weekend --- during the day its a little chilly for them, and I hate to get sick. So, today we're saying good bye to the flip flops!

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

i enjoyed reading your post... :) how are you doing lately, wendy?

Anonymous said...

LOL! i think i'm ready for the cool weather, it's been way too hot here in Az... LOL! we did have a little snow fall up in the mountains last week so that's pretty cool... flip flops inside the house :) haha...

hope you're having a great week!