Monday, March 10, 2008

the Weekend

Where do I start, basically by saying we have been doing so many papers (delivering) that I'm beat. We picked up 7 extra routes in some local areas in town to help the company out while someone quit on them, and I'm beat. We spent yesterday sleeping until 2:00pm in the afternoon cause we delivered from 3a.m.-10a.m. and delivered almost 500 papers each day this weekend, plus 3 days last week. All I can say is for the next 3 days, I am delivering our own papers and no more!!!!! Plus, I have to work by myself the next 3 days which is going to be tough on me anyways.
Hopefully the pay/money will be worth it. The day light savings time didn't help at all this Sunday either. Trying to get adjusted now to the new hours is hard the 1st 3 to 4 days of changeover.

All I can say is I am glad the weekend is over, never thought I'd hear myself saying that. Laugh.
Have a great Monday!

No comments: